Skocz do zawartości
Gość

Do posiadaczy Ryzen 3600X - cpu-z startuje wam z mnożnikiem 36 -3600mhz czy 38 - 3800 Mhz?

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość

Pilne. Rozmawiam z AMD.

Edytowane przez Gość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość

Ciekawe to jest bo to samo miałem na 3600 bez X. PBO tak samo dawało może 4250Mhz w grach na obu procesorach :hmm:

Edytowane przez Gość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość

Dziś AMD mi odpisało tak...

Thank you for your response

I verified the provided screenshot in your previous email, and I see that you are able to achieve around 4.44Ghz in single core with the latest BIOS i believe that you do not have any performance issue i suggest you to continue to use the system.

Please Note: Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates

About the CPU Frequency, 3800Mhz is not the minimum CPU frequency, as we replied before, CPU frequency will change with the Loading, from your description, this is normal. About the OC profile, we will continue to update the bios, please update the new bios in the future for a try.

Thank you for contacting AMD.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi